We are looking for a WW Leader of our Sales Operations organization. You would manage a global team of sales operations professionals including Deal Desk, Order Management, Renewals, Sales Operations.
You will play a pivotal role in shaping our rapidly growing organization and continue to further cement our position as a visionary and execution leader. You must be a thought leader and be able to work cross-functionally with executives to develop and implement business processes that drive efficiency and performance improvement across multiple operational and financial metrics. This is a highly visible role that will report directory to the WW EVP of Sales but will work daily and closely partner with the senior sales leadership, channel and partner teams, marketing and other executives across Nutanix to drive continued growth through an integrated, cross-departmental strategy.
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Proactively drive the global sales business plan framework and its individual key components – coverage model, compensation strategy, go-to-market framework – through the various quarterly, annual and long-range planning cycles.
- Display deep understanding of Nutanix Quote to Cash cycle and continually seek to optimize it by partnering with key stakeholders.
- Provide thought leadership, business analysis and real-time execution on strategic initiatives to drive Nutanix's top-line.
- Work closely with other team members and the business to further develop metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide performance measurement and drive business insight.
- Develop and implement comprehensive models and reporting tools tracking opportunities from lead generation to revenue recognition, account development and retention.
- Administer, manage, and report on revenue forecasting and automation/forecasting tools.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of database working with marketing, sales, product and business systems teams.
- Think outside the box to solve problems and help our customers (sales reps) meet the needs of their customers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of sales operations, channel sales operations, sales onboarding, deal desk, order management, and renewals.
- Ability to maintain relationships with all levels our internal organization and channel partners.
- High level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge.
- Experience with SaaS technologies, ideally subscription.
- 10+ years' experience, including second line management and proven track record of performance in strategy and operations.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of sales operations and enterprise sales models, including multi-channel distribution.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, data manipulation, dashboard creation, and Business Intelligence skills with an expertise in SFDC.
- Ability to drive and build business plans and investment strategies.
- Detail-oriented but can also see the big picture. You can crunch the numbers and articulate the key takeaways in an executive summary.
- Able to develop creative solutions to complex problems and gain buy-in of colleagues across functions.
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and predict and prevent last minute fire drills.