Naturally Slim has helped countless people fulfill their dream of lasting weight loss by teaching them the right way to eat. No diets, no calorie counting and no points. Just results.
Naturally Slim is a common-sense digital counseling program that teaches participants simple skills to change when and how they eat, instead of what they eat. Plus, it creates other health habits leading to increased physical activity, better sleep, less stress and feeling more in control over health long-term.
It is the leading program offered by employers and plan sponsors nationwide to combat obesity-related diseases, like type 2 diabetes, heart disease and more.
Under the general direction of the CRO the primary function of this position is to grow revenue through the various distribution channels. This position will be responsible for developing, leading, and managing key strategic partnership programs and will be instrumental to the success of our corporate alliance strategy. The focus of this role is that of a relationship champion, sales leader, operations liaison, and mentor. In addition, this position will include implementing channel marketing and sales strategies, assisting with team members gain industry leading knowledge, leverage resources, execute critical processes, and ensure alignment with identified go-to-market messaging.
- Open-up new channels of distribution in the following areas: wellness platforms, benefit administration systems, aggregators (like quantum and Accolade), navigation companies, Medicare, broker/consultants, and any other healthcare organizations that align with our value proposition
- Has the ability build new networks of potential partners that can be pursued. Work with legal and CRO, CFO to develop partnership agreements to drive revenue through those channels
- Manage up to 8 Regional VP’s and/or Sales Channel Directors
- Proven team player and coach to personally drive new revenue through existing relationships while building the team
- Grow revenue through the various distribution channels
- Demonstrates the ability to motivate and at the same time hold staff accountable to specific goals
- Ability to track and monitor KPI performance, present the data in understandable terms that tells the story to drive change and strategies when applicable
- Build and/or refine strategy for assigned channels
- Be a visionary to drive change and direction
- Serves as a member on the leadership team
Job Attributes and Abilities/Qualifications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Understands consultative selling
- Self-motivated, high energy, results-driven sales professional
- Proven track record of navigating large corporations and managing relationships with executives or senior leaders
- Technically strong and industry-savvy
- Effective time management and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape
- High degree of creativity
- Flexible and ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Eagerness to learn
- Mentor and leader with a track record of hiring, managing, and motivating successful teams
- Strong customer focus and ability to build relationships and establish trust, respect, and communications effectively and quickly
- Financial acumen and business management skills
- Superior communications skills both verbal and written
Education: BS/BA degree required
- 10+ years of healthcare sales, digital sales, employee benefits systems, wellness offerings
- Proficient in Salesforce
- 5+ years of successful management/leadership/mentoring experience