Our VPs of Strategic Accounts provide strategic account sales leadership for the End-Use Business segments. This position will be responsible for implementing sales strategies for the Corporate Workplace segment for the Southeastern US. This position will provide strategic direction and channel management to increase our sales in the Corporate Workplace segment. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining high level relationships with key Corporate decision makers in the Southeastern US.
- Responsible for developing a strategic and accountable plan to prospect, manage and grow Corporate Strategic Accounts business.
- Communicate and coordinate all activities related to Corporate Strategic Accounts. This communication includes the Commercial DVPs, Brand RVPs, Salespeople, and Marketing teams across all Commercial Brands.
- Work with other VPSAs to leverage team selling to maximize account growth.
- Develop lateral influence within Shaw Industries to implement Strategic Accounts plan.
- Establish relationships, communication, and engagement with sales leadership and salespeople across all Brands.
- Utilize and fully leverage technology tools ( SFDC/Qlikview ) and resources to advance accounts through SPPM. Champion and lead in these areas.
- Support, manage, facilitate and understand the complexity of Corporate end use accounts.
- Work with DVPs, Brand RVPs, Brand Segment Managers and Brand VPs Marketing to help educate and train salesforce on end use account development in the Corporate segment.
- Identify and develop new Strategic Accounts in the Corporate segment. Map these accounts using the SPPM and build a strategy to win business with these accounts.
- Expand sales with existing end use accounts in the Corporate segment.
- Participate in RFPs, Contracts and Agreements that involve targeted accounts.
- Work closely with the Brand Segment Managers to direct, train and deploy salesforce to increase our sales in the Corporate end use segment.
- Identify and work to create multipliers across the different Brands to increase the number of salespeople who will actively call on Corporate clients.
- Help track and communicate sales activity with existing and targeted Strategic Accounts.
- This position will be based out of the Southeastern US.
- Build Trusting Relationship
- Influence Others
- Execute Action Plan
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Initiate Action
- Adapt and Change
- Five or more years of commercial industry experience working with End Use accounts.
- Strategic Accounts selling experience with history of sales performance.
- Leadership and lateral influence skills necessary.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis.
- Strong communication skills-Written and Oral.