$100K — $150K *
As a VP, Strategic Accounts, you will own business relationships with pharmaceutical clients to ensure renewal and expansion of long-term partnerships. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor for key leaders and identify how MMIT’s solutions will support each client with achieving business priorities.
To succeed in this new position, you will:
· Understand Each Client’s Strategy and corporate priorities as well as the competitive landscape to proactively capture opportunities or address risks at strategic and tactical levels,
· Build Relationships of Influence by connecting with key executives, decision makers, and influencers to ensure satisfaction at the highest levels
· Renew and Expand Revenue by leading the contract renewal processes and demonstrating deep knowledge of the account portfolio to align product offerings and packages with client needs
· Identify New Opportunities by navigating the organization to build relationships with new brand teams and proactively address business needs with MMIT’s solutions
As we expand the team, we’re looking for a VP with:
· Account Leadership Experience: You’ve successfully expanded business with clients by engaging key stakeholders to understand their needs and provide value
· Strategic Perspective: You approach each interaction from a strategic point of view and create account plans to ensure alignment across internal teams, identifying risks and opportunities as they emerge to build and maintain effective
· Contracting Skills: You’ve led contract negotiations in rapidly changing environments by proactively identify risks and opportunities within each account
· Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry: You’re able to demonstrate deep knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and speak the language of life sciences clients when communicating about the strategic value of MMIT’s market access solutions.
Valid through: 3/4/2021