Do you have the career opportunities as a Vice President of St. David's Care Partners
you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's Partnership Market Office that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David's HealthCare we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Vice President of St. David's Care Partners
like you to be a part of our team.
The primary responsibility of the Vice President of St. David's Care Partners is to oversee a value-based enterprise of St. David's HealthCare in the development of strategies grounded in producing improved healthcare quality, outcomes and cost effectiveness to third party payers and employers. Work includes:
- You will coordinate the value-based contracting strategy for St. David's Care Partners with the HCA Payer Contracting & Analytics team.
- You will support effective care processes across the care continuum (e.g., inpatient, outpatient, post-acute, home care, and wellness and disease prevention);
- You will engage St. David's Care Partners leadership in the development of processes for collecting healthcare quality data and measuring, monitoring, and rewarding performance
- You will develop clinical data sharing and reporting; portal use for real-time reporting and alerts;
- You will analyze payer provided reports; prepare executive summary for presentation to St. David's Care Partners and St. David's HealthCare leadership and identifies; areas for improvement and suggested actions to guide St. David's Care Partners performance in patient care or health maintenance based on evidence-based guidelines;
- You will keep all personal health information (PHI) strictly confidential and distributes PHI to other health care personnel only on a need-to-know basis for the purpose of improving patient care.
- You will manage a quality team to support the care management and provider outreach efforts and achievement of HEDIS metrics associated with payer agreements.
- You will educate and update all key members of Group/Division/Market operations management team (e.g., Presidents, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CNOs and Directors, including hospitals, ASCs and HCA Physician Services) on ongoing activities.
- You will develop and present annual budgets and business plans for St. David's Care Partners. Develop staffing plans, hire and direct any current and future staff of the entities.
- You will oversee all credentialing activities of the entities.
- You will support network committees and board(s) of directors by preparing meeting materials, ensuring efficient communication of network activities, and prioritizing key information necessary for the effective operation of the committees and boards.
- You will coordinate current and future payer contract development.
- You will maintain financial records and budgets for the St. David's Care Partners and regularly present to the board regarding the entities financial status.
- You will provide guidance to the board of the St. David's Care Partners in the development of criteria for distribution of any gain share earned by the entity through Value-Based contracts.
- You will maintain current knowledge of State and Federal regulations, laws and legislative agendas regarding the healthcare industry, paying particular attention to those that involve healthcare reform, managed care and health insurance.
- You will practice and adhere to St. David's HealthCare's mission and values statement and code of conduct, and attend all required ethics and compliance training and retraining.
St. David's HealthCare includes seven of the area's leading hospitals with over 1500 beds, and is one of the largest health systems in Texas. The organization has been recognized with a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award-the nation's highest presidential honor for performance excellence. St. David's HealthCare is the third-largest private employer in the Austin area, with more than 10,600 colleagues across 132 sites of care.
St. David's HealthCare is a unique partnership between hospital management company HCA and two local non-profits-St. David's Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation. The proceeds from the operations of the hospitals fund the foundations, which, in turn, invest those dollars back into the community. Since the inception of St. David's HealthCare in 1996, more than $535 million have been given back to the community to improve the health and healthcare of people in Central Texas.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Vice President of St. David's Care Partners
opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Qualifications:
LEVEL OF FORMAL EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor's Degree Required
Master's Degree Preferred.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED: position related certifications/licenses considered
Minimum of 5 Years of experience in a leadership position working for a Value-Based Physician Organization - required
Knowledge of physician office practice operations.
Project Management: Skilled in project planning, task prioritization, effectively manages resources, outcomes measurement, and tracking. Takes initiative and exercises good judgment.
Successful influencer who can interact effectively with diverse groups of stakeholders such as physicians, healthcare administration, and staff.
5-10% travel required.