Our client is a global medical device manufacturer actively seeking a VP of Shared Services. This is a critical position with direct exposure to the C suite. This is a pivotal role in ensuring operational excellence and compliance in a medical retail environment..
Salary: $190k-$200k + B
- Lead the post-acquisition integration processes
- Assess and adjust a KPI dashboard of key business metrics that help business leaders in tracking the division performance all the way down to individual shop performance
- Liaise with both Retail leadership and Finance to ensure appropriate business process and reporting is accurate
- Conduct detailed financial analysis to support the President in making key decisions around business performance and operations
- Consult on how gap areas can be improved and coordinate with department heads on action plans
- Consult and recommend changes or enhancements in managed care plans including; performance process and negotiations
- Is aware of market conditions and competitor intelligence to guide business decisions
- Coordinate the diverse activities of support services in delivering and/ or requesting actions/initiatives into the field sales force including; training, marketing, operations, finance and HR.
- Adjust a KPI dashboard of key business metrics that help business leaders in tracking the division
- Retail experience is a must
- MBA or CPA
- 10 years' experience preferably in finance or business analytics
- M&A and post-acquisition integration experience
- Business Intelligence expertise