The VP of Sales is responsible for developing, cultivating, and selling franchise locations. You will identify potential markets and Owner/Operators; build and manage the pipeline and track new franchise opportunities through the sales process for Camp Bow Wow. You will be the long-term point of contact for our national and international partners as we grow the brand.
The VP of Sales is accountable for franchise sales (new unit and additional unit) and is the first touch for new and existing franchisees in the sales and franchise opening process. The VP of Sales is a very important role and must be a Camp Bow Wow Brand Ambassador!
The VP of Sales is responsible for executing the Sales Team goals in relation to the company’s overall strategic goals. This is a hands-on, consultative role that must leverage smart thinking, creative ideas and trust-building to achieve immediate and measurable growth in franchise sales. As the VP of Sales, you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution helping our franchisees realize their dream of opening a Camp Bow Wow.
- Manage overall sales vision, setting appropriate metrics for Sales Team, and ensure meeting of quarterly and annual goals.
- Forecast and analyze sales budgets for franchise growth opportunities.
- Drive single unit sales, multi-unit sales, and resales to ensure organization goals are met or exceeded.
- Nurture relationships with existing franchisees and support their expansion plans.
- Drive all conversations continuously throughout franchise sales process, i.e., cold calls, weekly pipeline- update calls and sales strategy meetings, regarding future franchise sales and projected closings.
- Oversee content development and maintain complete ownership of all Discovery Day plans and activities.
- Act as liaison during and after sales process to ensure timely and accurate execution of contracts.
- Manage franchise territories for company following territory process and approval procedures. Maintain and update franchise territory master list with territory vendor.
- Have a strong understanding of current and past CBW Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD) and Franchise Agreements and franchise disclosure laws.
- Assist with related FDD updates annually.
- Work closely with the Legal Team ensuring full compliance of all franchise agreements.
- Participate as an active member of the Corporate Leadership Team, providing guidance on corporate strategic direction, policy, and overall franchise system growth.
- Work with Marketing Team and outside agencies to implement effective lead generation marketing; track performance and adjust plans accordingly.
- Stay current on franchise sales trends and attend conferences, trainings and development events
- Support Corporate Camp development or non-traditional unit development and VCA partnerships or other test initiatives.
- Identify and share any development opportunities that may be of interest to company.
The VP of Sales must be extremely organized, vigilant, a team player, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additionally, they must have strong persuasion and negotiation skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple priorities. A great attitude and a passion for the brand is a MUST!
- Demonstrated success building organizational capabilities through process design, organizational development and training.
- Strong business experience in an entrepreneurial environment; the ability to influence business strategy, identify implications and shape strategic direction.
- Proven ability to establish relationships quickly; someone who is viewed as a strong and credible leader; the ability to initiate and drive change and new thinking; someone who is proactive, as well as responsive.
- 4+ years in Sales/Development experience is required
- Previous franchise industry experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey the business sales strategy
- Experience leading and managing a high performing team
- Display high moral ethics and display the capacity to lead through critical thinking and problem solving/analysis
- Flexibility to identify and respond quickly to changes and priorities in a rapid growth environment
- Ability to travel
- International Sales Experience preferred