System Soft Technologies is widely recognized for its professionalism, strong corporate morals, customer satisfaction, and effective business practices. We provide a full spectrum of business and IT services and solutions, including custom application development, enterprise solutions, systems integration, mobility solutions, and business information management. System Soft Technologies combines business domain knowledge with industry-specific practices and methodologies to offer unique solutions, and enable clients to compete with global standards. We find a client-centric approach and a passion for excellence is key in distinguishing ourselves from our competition and in accompanying you on your journey.
The role of VP Sales will be responsible for growing IT services and solutions business in North America by creating, managing and mentoring a fully functional sales team, tasked with identifying new opportunities in the IT services and solutions arena. You will manage tactical and strategic initiatives while participating in sales pursuits. This position will partner with Marketing, Product Management and Technology teams to develop and deliver services that ensure the best possible customer outcomes.
We are willing to entertain candidates from remote locations.
Required Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define, design and develop company-wide sales strategy initiatives in IT services and solutions, ensuring that they are consistent with the overall business strategy of the company. Also has a responsibility to increase sales revenue through the design and implementation of appropriate strategies for the each of the business's verticals, sales channels, and services
- Hire talented and experienced IT services and solutions sales professionals
- Onboard new clients, leveraging existing industry contacts
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create a revenue program that yields improved sales, pipeline velocity and overall profitability
- Develop qualified prospects/customers, consistently increase sales funnel, and work with internal support groups to complete customer proposals, conduct onsite customer presentations, and negotiate contracts within established guidelines on price and contract terms
- Complete organizational mapping of all buyers and buying influences, identify key customer and buyer priorities, use weekly planning to overcome red flags
- Territory planning and reporting: Quarterly territory plan (includes individual Account Plans), timely and complete weekly sales reporting (both written and verbal reviews).
- Capture all accounts and customers with contact information and demographics, add all potential sales into opportunities, always have quarterly forecast current in Salesforce CRM
- Implement weekly and monthly dashboards and performance reports to measure activity and effectiveness of internal sales team
- Monitor customer experience and customer segmentation. Work with marketing team to develop customer personas and assess needs. Measure acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Play a critical role in business planning, working closely with other senior executives to develop plans, resource requirements, and influence company's long-term business strategy
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Must demonstrate at least 10 years of working experience in an IT services and solutions sales position in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Strong customer focus: keen understanding of acquisition, deal lifecycle, retention, and customer experience.
- Proven experience building & scaling highly-successful sales organizations
- Knowledge and experience in selling IT services and solutions in global delivery models
- Sales skills - Aggressive, action-oriented, results-oriented, prospecting, qualification, verbal presentation, negotiation and closing.
- Excellent contacts/network in the respective geographical territory.
- Extensive experience in Account Management, renewal sales, consultative selling, managing sales cycles, maintaining client relationships.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision are essential.
- Ability to work well in a team-selling and collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- High energy, self-motivated and persistent.
- An understanding of the technology trends as it relates to Local markets within the region.
- An understanding of the competitive market place and articulate value differentiators.