Vice President of Sales
Award-winning manufacturer of networksecurity, cyber-security and performance management solutions. They are looking for a seasoned Vice President of Sales with a demonstrated track record of success in building sales teams and driving growth. This position will report to the CEO and will be responsible for all verticals, channel sales and sales engineers. The candidate will have exceptional business acumen and experience selling to large enterprise, Fintech, Federal and Service Provider clients.
BENEFITS related to this position:
- Freedom to work from home for optimal work/life balance
- Award-winning technology for innovation and problem solving
- Some of the largest enterprises in the country consider them trusted advisors
- Sales of proprietary solutions that can’t be purchased elsewhere
- Opportunity to become a Subject Matter Expert in the rapidly expanding area of network/cyber technology
- You have a great story to tell and unmatched value proposition
- Strong in service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Accountable for meeting all sales goals for the company
- Implement and manage sales processes across the team to support growth
- Hire the best and lead the sales team across verticals and channels including sales engineers
- Accurately manage and predict the pipeline and present to leadership/board
- Reports to the CEO
- Drive high profile deals and own critical long-term relationships as necessary
- Ability to jump in and assist team in closing deals when necessary
- Lead go to market strategy
- Cultural leader within the organization
- Drive collaboration between sales organization and internal departments
Background and Competencies
- At least 10 years of experience in a sales leadership role
- Demonstrated track record of success and over-performance as a sales leader
- Experience with enterprise technologysales is a must
- Experience with FinTech, Federal clients and Service Providers is helpful.
- 5+ years in Cyber Security, Software, Analytics, and Mobility technologies.
- Seasoned leader with passion for coaching and developing high potential team members
- Confident, polished executive with strong presence
- Great instincts and knowledge around managing and predicting pipeline is a must
- Expert understanding of deal cadence.
- Resides in New York City Metropolitan Area
Bachelors degreerequired, MBA is preferred.