At nTopology, we are passionate about building next-generation engineering solutions. We enable the most innovative engineering companies in the world to transform how they develop, test, and manufacture better products faster. Our software has been used to engineer mission-critical satellites, deliver stronger and lighter medical implants for patients in need, and allow engineers to create complex, high-performance products never before possible. And our technology enables companies to fully utilize advanced manufacturing methods like 3D Printing.
If a fast-paced, collaborative and high-performing environment excites you, we'd love for you to join us. We are looking to add smart ambitious teammates who are passionate about problem-solving and passionate about technology.
nTopology is hiring for a Vice President of Americas Sales to manage and grow both the commercial and strategic accounts teams. You will play a critical role in further developing and executing on our land and expand sales process and in furthering our success in delivering new capabilities to engineers in segments that include Aerospace, Automotive, Medical and Consumer.
This role reports to the CRO.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the Americas sales strategy to build and grow nTopology’s presence and to achieve business targets
- Leverage our current, outstanding sales team while also expanding and growing the team as part of our land and expand sales strategy. The team includes inside sales and strategic account directors
- Foster a successful & positive team environment
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the Americas sales team
- Manage senior level customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities when needed
- Play a critical role in business planning, working closely with other senior executives to develop plans, resource requirements, and influence our long-term business strategy
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product teams to develop go-to-market strategies and execution
- Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations and quarterly business reviews.
Who You Are:
- 15+ years of progressive, inside sales and strategic account sales leadership and operations experience within the software /SAAS industry
- Experience leveraging, building and managing strategic account teams; proven record of recruiting and enabling top talent
- Experience selling to Fortune 500; willing to “roll up the sleeves’ and sell, and help teams close deals when needed
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.)
- Experience utilizing CRM systems and marketing automation systems (such as salesforce, Marketo,etc...)
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own or as a member of a team
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Ability to travel (when feasible again)
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
It's A Plus If You Also Got These:
- Experience integrating sales and customer success activities to optimize account expansion
- Experience working in an early stage growth company environment
- Go to market expertise that includes testing and developing new pricing models for new applications / markets
Competitive salary / compensation
Outstanding PTO and leave policy
Healthcare with optional Dental and Vision plans
401k with matching
STD & LTD
Weekly Team Lunches
nTopology is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. nTopology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.