The VP of Sales, Manufacturing will work with alliance partners and Samsung affiliated companies to close the gap in B2B solutions and ensure better communication activities with corporate initiatives and objectives. We are looking for a Manufacturing Industry IT expert with a consultative experience and empowering management approach to work in the areas of strategic planning, solution development, technical business enablement and process management.
He/she will also be responsible for the management of sales support materials and building relationships with clients. The right candidate for this position possesses a business- mindset with enterprise consultative sales background.
This position is open in our location in Ridgefield Park, NJ or remote.
- Build and Lead Sales in Manufacturing vertical
- Develop and grow relationships with manufacturers and warehouse companies to expand Samsung SDSA footprint
- Generate new sales opportunities while fostering a trusting relationship with clients and delivering business value in manufacturing vertical
- Generate new solution sales by utilizing other SDSA business services
- Meet target revenue and profitability by manufacturing vertical and/or accounts including accurate opportunity forecasting
- Develop and implement customer service process methodologies for creating a repeatable, scalable and measureable customer delivery infrastructure within manufacturing vertical markets of responsibilities
- Manage each account (multiple accounts in large customers) to specific targets on strategic/economic values including all relevant levels of customer personnel
- Manage account/project specific issues, risks and quality
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- 15+ years of proven sales track records in Enterprise B2B Sales and strong Enterprise knowledge
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Hands-on executive who will successfully assimilate into the corporate culture and become involved as a member of the high-performing team
- Ability to build/lead a sales team
- Strategic enterprise sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise solution offerings
- Understand every aspect of advanced manufacturing and warehouse operations including front-end, back-end, assembly line, call center, logistics, warehouse, and internal mobile implementation
- Superior technical expertise of products and services in manufacturing IT, mobility, and emerging technology space
- Ability to build trusting relationship with customers at all level (CXO, middle managers, staff level) based on subject matter expertise and SDS offerings
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Ability to travel ~30% is required