$200K — $250K *
In this position, you would join a team of highly-trained equipment and capital market professionals to evaluate our customers current and historical variable costs and fixed financing costs, to determine how long to operate their equipment and what financial structure best meets the customer’s goals. You will solicit procurement, financing, asset management, and remarketing services through the use of marketing, telephone canvassing, and personal calls. You will evaluate opportunities with prospects for all aspects of the Corcentric business model and relay leads internally and/or make those introductions as appropriate.
• Obtain detailed data and information regarding current and historical utilization, maintenance and repair data, fuel data, equipment specifications, equipment costs and procurement methods, preferred vendors, historical remarketing methods, current vehicle life cycle philosophy and current replacement cycles by equipment type.
• To interface with operations and enhance the probability of closing pending transactions providing financial solutions using operations data which bring value to the customer.
• Obtain three years of audited financial statements.
• Stay abreast of financial markets, general interest trends, banking community issues, customer discount rates, tax rates and incentives.
• Analyze and present how our leasing offerings and asset management program versus other forms of acquisition and finance will generate lower cost and greater value for customers and prospects.
• To keep Corcentric management apprised of all prospective business as required.
• To learn our lease documents, how they differ from competition and why.
• To develop a business plan that identifies prospects within our operations and credit profiles where Corcentric can bring the most value.
• To enhance the visibility of the company and prospect for new business by attending conferences, conventions and other trade related functions, as appropriate.
• Visit prospects or assigned accounts developing customer contacts in finance and operations on a regular basis with the primary goal of bringing additional value through the Corcentric financial services unique lease structures and financing solutions models.
• 3 - 5 years of a strong sales/business development background in the trucking/transportation industry.
• A strong understanding of trucks and operations (eg. maintenance practices, service levels, mpg, etc.).
• Strong communication skills; this person must be able to communicate with maintenance technicians as easily as they can converse with C-Level executives.
• Strong computer skills.
• Syndication experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or related fields.
Valid through: 11/12/2021
$150K — $180K + $150K bonus + no cap + full benefits + full expenses + upward mobility + top *
2 days ago