VP of Sales
Less than 5 years experience • Software
BairesDev is looking for a VP of Sales. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The Vice President Global Sales will be responsible for driving the transformation of the existing function to achieve critical business objectives, drive the go to market strategy and provide strong sales leadership.
This individual will have a close working relationship with the global executive team in contributing to the strategic and tactical success of the business. This will include improving sales growth while maintaining strong relationships with the current client base.
We are looking to hire professionals with a big and active network wishing to explore it for interest in hiring our IT Staff Augmentation and Software Development services.
BairesDev is a talent-focused Technology Services company specialized in Software Development, Testing and Infrastructure Management. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA and with offices in Boston, MA, BairesDev offers a cost-effective blended model making use of its Development centers in Argentina, Mexico, and the Philippines.
Quick Facts about the Company:
· BairesDev was founded in 2009.
· Approximately 400 employees.
· Privately owned; solid financial situation and outlook.
· Fourth consecutive year of revenue growth above 40% as of December 2016.
· BairesDev has become one of the largest Software Outsourcing companies in Argentina and Latin America.
· The company has locations in Argentina (Buenos Aires), United States (offices in Boston and San Francisco), and Mexico (Mexico DF). In addition to that, it also has local staff (but not offices) in around 10 countries.
· Some of BairesDev’s clients include large US corporations such as Google, IBM, Panasonic, Viacom, Turner, Hewlett Packard and NetGear, together with numerous startups, small and mid-sized companies.
· Approximately 80% of BairesDev’s revenue comes from clients in the United States.
· Around 75% of the work is done remotely from our offices in Argentina and otherlocations in Latin America.
· BairesDev also provides on-site services across the United States & Canada.
· BairesDev has the largest proprietary database of Technology professionals in all Argentina and Latin America.
· BairesDev receives 40, Technology applicants per year.
· All BairesDev employees speak fluent English and work aligned with US time zone (usually EST).
· 85% of BairesDev’s contracts are long-term (on average 3 years).
· 98% clients retention up to December 2016. No contracts have been cancelled for performance issues.
· BairesDev offers Software Development, Quality Assurance and Infrastructure services.
· BairesDev’s recruiting and staffing processes are extremely fast. Candidates are usually presented to clients in 48/72 hours.
· Most of the Top Management is based in the US (our CEO and our COO)
· Large expansion of current sales force team projected during the next 24 months.
· Potential to expand into Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) by leveraging existing infrastructure.
· Deal size flexibility. BairesDev can engage in large contracts requiring tons of engineers as well as small deals of even just 1 person.
As a VP of Sales you will
Foster a culture of sales excellence across all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to contract negotiation.
Enhance C-level relationships with current and future clients, demonstrating business impact and ROI in a compelling and articulate manner.
Fine-tune the sales process and create greater levels of collaboration between marketing, sales, pre-sales and account management.
Achieve a formulaic sales approach with the ability to forecast and measure performance from lead generation through to close.
Create a high-performing sales team. Instigate thorough talent and performance management processes. Hire and retain industry leading sales teams.
- Knowledge of the industry domain
- Rapport building skills with senior decision makers
- Experience leading sales transformation: Proven experience of transforming a sales organization through the use of strategy, planning, management and analytical techniques.
- Candidates can be anywhere in the US.
- Experience selling offshore IT Professional Services is a plus.
- Experience selling nearshore IT Professional Services delivered from Latin America is a big plus.