VP of Sales - BFS Application Software - Northeast - 27078293
Our client is looking for an exceptional Regional VP of Sales (Financial Accounts) in the Northeast with an entrepreneurial spirit to be an integral part of their sales team in the US. The successful candidate will have 5-10 years of experience managing Sales Teams (7-10 Account Managers) selling Application Software into the BFS space, who has consistently achieved $50M+ quotas!. Selling into the BFS space is critical!
The client likes to hire RVP candidates who have sold BFS Application Software like ERP, CRM, Big Data / Analytics, Security, etc.. If you have managed Sales Teams of (7-10) AE's w/ a $50M+ Quota in the Banking & Financial Services (BFS) space, we would like to speak w/ you. Not interested in Channel people or Job Hoppers! Important: Your last (3) W2's need to be >$300K!
The RVP is responsible for managing a Sales Team of (7-10) Named Account AE's achieving an annual revenue target of $50M+, providing accurate business forecasts, professionally representing the company in the market and maintaining a high level of satisfaction with peers, salespeople, customers and partners. This is a key management role in the company!
Your AE's are hunters who will be assigned 2-3 Named Accounts to maintain and expand revenue. As the leader, you will effectively manage this Team to expand product saturation in the Northeast, build the customer base in untapped Divisions of these Named Accounts and displace competitors. Client loves to hire people who have sold to major Banks like: Citi, JPMC, BofA, Wells Fargo, etc.!
- Achieve the annual revenue target of $50M+.
- Help salespeople professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Help salespeople maintain every customer as a reference account
- Help salespeople establish the company in a new large sales territory
- Help salespeople prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a good Teammate. Support your Team in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Demonstrate a track record of managing Sales Teams that have achieved $50M+ quotas in the BFS Application Software space. MUST HAVE LAST (3) W2'S > $300K!
- 5+ years of experience selling ERP, CRM, Security, Big Data / Analytics, BI / DW, etc.solutions to Large Financial Institutions.
- Ability to help salespeople present and communicate with all levels of the customer ? Technical, Financial & Executive.
- Comfortable using Salesforce and Strategic Selling Methodologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty
- Fun to be around! Personable
- Experience selling Application / Cloud BFS solutions is a must.
- Own the Northeast territory!
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or Equivalent experience.
Base Salary: $175,000.00 - $200,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $350,000.00 - $400,000.00 (NO Cap) + Great Benefits + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility
Locations: Anywhere in the Northeast (Boston, New York, Philly, DC Area)
Number of Openings: 1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.