Palms West Hospital is located on a spacious 94-acre campus in Palm Beach County, just 12 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. The surrounding areas include Wellington, Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee. Wellington is known for its abundant parks, equestrian interests and quality schools. Money Magazine named Wellington as one of the “Best Places to Live” in 2016. Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee are known for their large acreage parcels, new homes, and equestrian community. Family Circle recognized Royal Palm Beach as one of the “Top 10 Best Towns for Families.”
Palms West Hospital is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
The Vice President of Quality serves as a key leader in the Clinical Excellence area. Responsibilities include developing, directing, and implementing performance plans for the clinical areas of the hospital as well as leading Infection Prevention and Risk Management to effect clinical and operations efficiencies. The VP will lead performance data acquisition, scorecard development to assure appropriate outcomes measurement for performance improvement plans for the organization incorporating the mission, vision, and core values of the organization, and regulatory requirements. Areas of responsibility will include the Performance Improvement team, Clinical Analytics, Patient Safety, Regulatory Compliance, Infection Prevention Team, Risk Management and the Medical Staff Office. This position has ongoing, close relationships with the hospital administration, the medical staff, clinical and support departments and their directors. The VP also has the responsibility for education of staff and physicians in a uniform set of performance improvement principles, tools, and techniques.
Education:1. Bachelor’s Degree required.2. Master’s Degree Preferred.Experience:
1. Must have a minimum three- (3) year’s experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital.
2. Management experience and clinical background required.
3. Previous experience in performance improvement in healthcare with proven track record in leadership of performance improvement utilizing extensive databases to manage outcomes.
4. Senior management experience.Other Qualifications
1. Current State of Florida Registered Nurse or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
(Job Number: 00477-7604)