Kibo, a global leader in omnichannel commerce, enables retailers and brand manufacturers to sell anywhere and fulfill everywhere. Our multi-tenant SaaS suite of software powers $7B in commerce annually for over 400 clients. We focus exclusively on mid-market merchants with a solution set built for scale and growth that doesn’t sacrifice usability and flexibility. Our team of industry professionals partner with our clients to ensure that they are leveraging the latest and greatest in best practices and technology and together, we are shaping the future of retail.
The Vice President, Professional Services is the leader of Kibo’s Implementation and Managed Services team and is responsible for the assessment, refinement, and deployment of professional services offerings. The Vice President, Professional Services will be an inspirational leader with experience in guiding and leading teams with aggressive goals and expectations, particularly in client satisfaction, quality delivery, financial performance, and employee satisfaction. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Continuously improve the quality and efficiency of implementations through enhanced processes, innovation, metrics-driven approaches, and technology as measured by customer CSAT, PS Revenue & EBITDA achievement, and on-time/on-quality delivery to name a few
- Act as a proactive and inspirational leader for a global team of over 25 professionals and 50+ contractors
- Set service strategy, and drive improvements in product functionality and usability through cross-team collaboration
- Drive process improvements and increase efficiencies
- Drive overall organizational effectiveness and growth
- Enhance morale and the infusion of Kibo culture across a dynamic, global, high-performing workforce
- Continue to drive and strengthen deep client relationships through executive presence and the ability to manage to win-win outcomes to difficult situations
- Own accuracy of budgeting, forecasting, and planning according to vision/strategy/objectives
- Partner closely with cross functional teams including Sales, Technology, and Customer Success and Support
- Drive assessment, refinement, and deployment of service offerings
- Role will be part of the Senior Leadership Team for Kibo
Skills & Requirements
- BS or MSdegree or equivalent work experience relevant to functional area, MBApreferred
- 7+ years of experience in Saas implementations, leading teams of 20+ people in aggregate.
- 7+ years of leadership experience
- Metrics-driven leadership approach with proven process improvement experience
- Experience managing SI Partners
- Experience overseeing Fortune 500 or complex, client-facing SaaS projects requiring months or years to implement
- Strong organization skills, experience leading and working across large multi-functional teams with direct and indirect influence