Everyday our client is helping brands and publishers tackle their toughest challenges, real time Big Data. As a leading digital market intelligence company with stellar VC investors, their SaaS platform provides unique insights to marketers allowing them to analyze digital and mobile specific KPI’s against their competitors.
Our client is looking to add an experienced Product Marketer to their team to help define and develop messaging related to the product offering. This individual will manage a small team of product marketing managers and should be able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively.
- Serve as the company lead for all product marketing managers, hire and retain top talent, establish an efficient delegation structure throughout the team
- Lead all marketing activities, product launches, and product education
- Have a deep understanding of the market, competitors, and customers in order to differentiate the company’s product from other available products
- Develop market positioning and messaging
- Input the market perspective into the product roadmap/strategy and make product adjustments, consistently ensuring the product fits the needs of consumers
- Collaborate internally with the sales team to communicate the value of the product and implement the optimal sales tools to support the selling process
- Work cross-functionally with the content team to define and execute sales collateral, clearly positioning unique differentiators in the market
- Minimum 7years of product marketingexperience in a technology company, focusing on B2B enterprise marketing
- B2B SaaSexperience a major plus
- Reliance on data to drive insights and results
- Analytical in nature
- Previous consulting/banking/private equity/strategy experience a major plus
- Ability to build relationships and effectively collaborate with other product and marketing leaders.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Proven track record of successfully managing and mentoring a growing team
- Proven ability to deliver outcomes while working in a cross functional environment through leadership and influencing skills
- Undergraduatedegreerequired, advanced degreepreferred