We are looking for a seasoned, inventive leader that can oversee the continued growth and innovation of our best-in-class suite of products. For more than 30 years, The Princeton Review has helped students and professionals get into their dream schools. We provide the tools needed for success in high school, college, graduate school and beyond to help our students become well-rounded applicants
The VP will lead a product management team responsible for the full range of TPR programs and services – from online tutoring to test preparation and advisory services. In addition to leading a small team, the VP will work closely with the VP of Content Development and the VP of Technical Platform Management to identify key market needs, prioritize opportunities, and develop new programs and significant innovations within existing programs. The VP will work effectively across the organization, managing key relationships with the marketing, sales, and operational teams.
- Provide strategic direction and detailed roadmap for full range of TPR programs, including tutoring products, classroom products, admissions programs, and online programs.
- Partner with Content Development, Platform Management, and Technology teams to create and update programs, customizing development for retail and institutional implementations.
- Act as a general manager / program “quarterback” – ensuring that the sales, marketing, operations, and finance teams are all aware of roadmap their role. Lead the launch of new program rollouts across the organization.
- Work with the Development team and the Research team to ensure that programs are both meeting consumer demands and maximizing educational outcomes for students.
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, and operations team to generate ongoing insights about the programs, identify key issues, and update the roadmap as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 15 years experience in product management, product development, or program management
- At least 10 years experience working in educational product management, with a preference for education technology management. Demonstrate a deep understanding of the interplay between data, instructional design, and user design
- Strong financial analysis skills; data-based decision-maker
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior team, technical teams, operations experts, educators, and content developers
- Experience utilizing user testing and market research to drive development
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
Requisition Number: CORNATK4049