Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, rewardStyle, and LIKEtoKNOW.it offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run over $2B of retail sales per year through the rewardStyle platform and the LIKEtoKNOW.it consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers and spending nearly $1B annually. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Vice President, Product - Influencer Growth Platform
Preferred Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near one of our rewardStyle, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!
Reports to: General Manager
Vice-President, Product - Influencer Growth Platform
This is an opportunity to join a growth-hungry, acceleration-minded team of problem-solvers and product-builders. We thrive in an extremely dynamic competitive sector. We focus relentlessly on the technology needs of our nearly 100k influencer community. We seek product-builders whose ideas are shaped by what they have learned, but not confined by it.
Is This You?
In this critical role, you will lead a team of product owners and product designers. You will work closely with the founders and general manager to execute a long term vision and near term strategic objectives. You will introduce new innovation, disruptive products, and product enhancements for our influencer community.
Best qualified candidates will possess many of these attributes:
- You are passionate about the influencer engagement journey, and driven to build exceptional tools for influencers to scale their businesses.
- You have experience with building efficient / best-in-class workflows
- You have experience with e-Commerce and multi-sided marketplaces. You think about the potential for network effects within the platform.
- You know how to build flawless experiences across platforms; you’ll work closely with our LikeToKnow.it Product team on the mobile Influencer experience.
- You build strong relationships with empathy and humility
- You are a thoughtful, collaborative, high-EQ leader
- You have a keen sense of product design, user psychology, and quantitative measurements
- You seek challenges to solve, and you have a demonstrable record of achievements
- You focus relentlessly on impact and can hop over hurdles along the way
- You love to evangelize products and inspire teams
- You are led by first principles thinking
- You project urgency and clarity of purpose
- You deeply believe in accountability and can lead teams to be accountable
- You are motivated by cracking the exponential growth equation for your set of products leading to quick and mass adoption of your products by customers
These are the Functional Responsibilities You’ll Have:
- Anticipate micro and macro trends in the influencer marketing sector and adjacent areas
- Understand the needs of our customers via both direct interactions and data-based insights
- Develop a design-first, results-focused product strategy and roadmap
- Own the planning and execution of product roadmap and its results
- Set crisp objectives, lead problem-solving, and provide clear solution paths for teams
- Lead projects with inter-connected stakeholders, identify risks and help solve them, escalate critical issues to the executive team
- Collaborate across Marketing, Influencer Growth Services, International, Brand Partnerships, and PR teams on compelling go-to-market plans
- Lead product-design teams and their engineering counterparts in problem-solving
- Continuously drive towards an MVP, and continue to build-measure-learn as teams iterate towards desired outcomes via prototyping and A/B testing
- Lead product optimization post-launch, incorporating analytics, customer feedback, and market opportunities to (re)prioritize the roadmap
You’ll Have These Minimum Experiences and Requirements:
- 10+ years of consumer-facing product management experience, preferably a mix of social, retail, and distributed e-commerce
- Experience at e-commerce brands, top-tier consulting firms, or investment banks useful but not required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a reputable institution; your major can be anything - we love diverse educational backgrounds, but you must have a strong quantitative foundation
You’ll Also Have Several of these Preferred Capabilities and Experiences:
- Experience working with multiple product lines and/or international experience with product lines
- Executive presence and judgment to know which decisions to make independently and when to escalate to senior management
- Experience engaging with customers to understand pain points and collect product feedback
- Self-starter with the ability to build programs from scratch
- Experience managing projects and programs using an agile/scrum methodology
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including 401K
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a rewardStyle Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym in our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site at our Dallas HQ
We are not offering sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.