We're in search of a VP of Product - Financial Solutions who will strategically lead product strategy for financial services verticals — Banks, Acquirers & Processors, Merchants, and build cutting edge fraud detection and AML products. The VP will directly manage Directors who will be leading our specific verticals. This person will also be responsible for long-term Solution and GTM Strategy for financial solutions. The ideal candidate should have a deep curiosity and wants to understand the why. We als want someone who has never been satisfied with the status quo and wants to raise the bar.
- Be accountable for all Feedzai Financial Solutions, from vision all the way to customer development, execution and product adoption across geographies.
- Drive overall financial solutions Product Go-To-Market Strategy; provide information to assist Customer Success, Marketing and Sales teams. with articulation of value of products, services and innovative Fraud & AML technologies.
- Manage, mentor and grow our talented team of Directors and product managers across all business lines, and be responsible for all aspects. of solution strategy; product design; production priorities and planning; go-to-market efforts.
- Responsible for product partnerships and support market development and product strategy with build, buy, integrate decisions.
- Work with our users, financial and strategic partners, and other stakeholders at Feedzai to develop this portfolio of products.
- Product obsession and vision: You are excited to do hands-on strategy and product solutioning work while the team scales; you have delivered excellent products in a highly complex business environment.
- Customer obsession: you are driven by our purpose of solving financial crime and making commerce safe and fast.
- Experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments. A process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done.
- General business management know how: You have successfully built and managed the P&L of an expansive business.
- 15+ years of product management experience. you have prior experience and expertise with b2b and enterprise products with deep experience in building Payments/Risk/AML solutions.
- technical experience: you are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions; you have led the development of data-intensive or ML-based products; knowledge and ideally experienced with modern machine learning, deployment, analytical tools.
- Experience using agile methodologies to deliver products and technologies.
- Managed high performance distributed teams: You have hired, managed and developed a global world-class team.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA is a plus.