ing Dojo is looking for a seasoned Performance Marketing leader who has the know-how and leadership skills to translate hyper-growth revenue goals into actionable marketing funnel roadmaps with an emphasis on scaling core Marketing KPIs, our CAC (Cost Per Acquisition), and department building. In partnership with your team, you’ll monitor performance/project plans across all touch-points/initiatives, cultivate the Coding Dojo execution culture, provide feedback, and drive progress in order to hit quarterly marketing and revenue goals.
Your leadership insights will be required across these marketing funnel disciplines: go-to-market strategy for new products, multi-channel marketing strategy (social, search, email, blog, SEO, etc.), lifecycle marketing, sales enablement, website CRO strategy, creative, marketing data analysis, and attribution modeling for ROAS.
- Roadmap Building - Build and execute a marketing roadmap within a set budget that meets critical goals set by leadership in these areas: revenue, marketing KPIs, and new product launches.
- Multi-Channel Marketing ROI - Monitor the end-to end-management of Coding Dojo’s multi-channel marketing and advertising initiatives, both on and offline, to consistently acquire new, quality leads at our target CACs. Main channels include (paid social, paid search, email, blog, SEO, etc.).
- Lifecycle Marketing/Email - Lead your team and sales stakeholders to experiment with marketing/sales projects that impact our customer journeys. Projects may include changes to digital content, email automation, or website form/landing page optimizations.
- Brand Content Strategy and SEO- Create written or video content that drives awareness, consideration, purchase, and retention to support performance marketing goals.
- Product Marketing/Sales Enablement - be the voice of the customer and the market, creating collateral, landing pages, webinars, FAQs, alumni reviews, landing pages, and videos that drive consideration and purchase.
- Conversion Rate Optimization - Drive marketing activities with data and an A/B testing mental framework. Always be on the look-out for optimizations within your funnel.
- Team Management - Lead and continue to build your team of internal and contract resources. Current team consists of sr level producers in email, product marketing, content, design, video, social, digital advertising, and data analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in a growth/performance marketing leadership role.
- 3+ years of experience in a performance marketing or demand generation role as an individual contributor
- 3+ years experience owning and defending performance for at least one core marketing channel (i.e., Paid Social, Paid Search, Email, or other)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Pivot Tables and visualization tools for presentations
- 3+ Experience in working with the executive team on strategic business ideas
- Experience working on OR collaborating with stakeholders with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot and BI tools such as Tableau
- Experience working on OR collaborating with stakeholders who lead and communicate with designers, copywriters, and website engineers to support/complete marketing driven projects.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, commitment to achieve outstanding results, ambition, and grit
- Ready to get your hands dirty - this role involves extensive personal execution as well as leadership of others.
- Passionate about our mission to offer technical training to unlock opportunity
- Strong communications, and collaboration skills
- Bonus points for experience at high-growth startups.
- Bonus points for experience in B2C with 3-6 month sales cycles
- Bonus points for experience in complex attribution modeling