$120K — $250K
• Drive accountability at a board-level through a prioritized Objectives / Key Results (OKR) approach of getting the right stuff done.
• Manage and communicate by using a proactive solutions-driven / hypothesis-based approach, and by constantly and creatively analyzing the P&L and 3-year strategic financial growth plan.
• Serve as an unambiguous role model for the organization with respect to core values of Hospitality, Accountability, Solutions-Driven, Integrity, and Total Professionalism.
• Establish strong relationships across the management team and enterprise including striking a
healthy and highly collaborative balance across business operations and the doctor clinical staff.
• Recruit, build, and manage a strong team to lead operational excellence in multiple regions.
• Develop strong standardized operational processes including supporting technology systems to support and drive the right workflows.
• Manage By Objective (MBO) as opposed to Manage By Crisis (MBC): Continue to drive top priority OKRs and fix root causes of problems on a daily basis, all while troubleshooting operations with the team daily.
• Lead day-to-day operations across all functions directly in the clinics each day, with an emphasis on driving sustainable profitable growth.
• Develop operating plans to generate consistent growth in sales, profits, and cash flow.
• Develop a strong set of daily operational dashboards for the board/executive-level, clinic office level, and revenue cycle management and call center teams.
• Be committed to employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement.
• Collaborate with resources across the family of companies to infuse hospitality principles into recruitment, talent development, and daily management processes.
• Must have a proven success track record working in a start-up-like environment (e.g. limited corporate team, limited processes, immature systems, etc.) where you were both the leader in building and managing a team and a strong individual contributor.
• BA or BS degree required; advanced degree(s) are preferred(MBA).
• Seven (7) or more years of successful growth operations experience within multi-site/multi- state healthcare and/or customer-service-oriented retail business. Ideal experience is in executing a consolidation strategy while ensuring strong continued operations and a positive team and patient-focused culture.
• Strong operational finance background with P&L responsibility and experience building growth plans and adhering to budgets. Ability and willingness to help field operations understand business decisions and the financial impact of those decisions.
• Willingness to spend significant time in the field to thoroughly understand the business and to lead, grow, motivate, strategize, and problem-solve with others.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND FULFILLED
The successful candidate will be genuinely excited to serve as a leader and key contributor to this entrepreneurial team. He or she will be able to frame business issues effectively and inspire confidence with a variety of internal and external constituents, as well as hold a track record for flexibility and adaptability in leading operations through major growth and change. Fundamental skills of the successful candidate will include: strong communication and listening skills, proven ability to manage to metrics, financial acumen, decision-making ability, and a focus on setting and delivering high service standards. Candidates will be evaluated across the Company’s core values.
Valid through: 12/15/2020