Jasco is looking for a VP of Operations to:
- Develop long-range objectives and strategies for the distribution center, monitor performance against these objectives and provide feedback to direct reports and team members.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures and best practices in terms of performance monitoring in order to optimize quality and delivery time.
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations.
- Define information systems requirements to support process improvement initiatives. Integrate the technology, quality, purchasing, and logistics functions to support product and process excellence.
- Provides leadership, supports, motivates, directs and trains high-caliber staff.
- Develop and implement ongoing staff performance and career development programs.
- Achieve world-class supply chain, warehousing, forward and reverse logistics operations.
- Promotes “total customer satisfaction” (delivery, quality, etc.) within all Operations teams.
- Champions and complies with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Continually benchmark and introduce process improvement measures and present suggestions to COO for consideration.
- Develop and manage annual operations budget.
- Build an open and honest communication line within the organization.
- Interact regularly with executive team and individual department heads to ensure the company’s operational priorities are aligned with total company direction.
- Prepare and submit monthly reporting.
Jasco designs, develops and distributes light fixtures, lighting controls, power products and consumer electronic accessories. We market these products under powerful brands such as GE®, Philips®, Energizer®, Honeywell®, Disney®, Marvel®, Star Wars®, Enbrighten®, EcoSurvivor®, Cordinate®, myTouchSmart®, Projectables®, Power Gear®, Uber® and more.
Jasco was founded in 1975 and has since grown into an international operation employing people across the globe. Corporate headquarters and a state-of-the-art distribution center are centrally located in Oklahoma City, with sales offices throughout North and South America, business offices in Taiwan and Hong Kong and a Technology Center in Shenzhen, China.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or other related degree required.
- 10-15 years’ experience in a high level position with proven track record, specific to distribution.
- Prefer experience of leading groups with 100+ employees and must have managed managers.
- Previous warehouse automation experience is required.
- Prefer experience with implementation of large scale automation projects.
- Warehouse Management System experience is a must, preferably with Manhattan SCALE.
- Experience with E-Commerce fulfillment and 3PL preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Requires a positive, can-do spirit, open to new ideas and change.
- Requires a systems thinking approach, coupled with an innate sense of quantitative thinking and data-driven decision making.
- Demonstrated ability in driving change leadership.
- Experience in a complex, domestic and global growing organization.
- Tough minded, results oriented professional capable of developing operating excellence, generating strategic business solutions.
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of automated warehouse and distribution management systems.
- Knowledge of supply chain sustainability.
- Direct import management experience.
Jasco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/E-Verify Employer