A prominent technology brand is looking for a VP of Marketing to drive brand awareness and product strategies in new market ecosystems. Ideal candidates will have significantly disrupted in the Internet within the last five years, demonstrate transformational thinking and leadership, have taken a previously unknown product to #1 in its market and will exude executive presence and industry credibility to sit across from the top executives of any large client being pursued.
The VP Marketing is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of the organization's marketing initiatives and drives business strategy, vision and corporate direction.
The VP Marketing’s responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, public relations as well as sales, marketing and channel integration.
The position will be based in the Tampa/St.Petersburg, FL area. Relocation provided. Virtual or commute arrangements are not being considered at this time.
- Drive brand awareness and demand generation through various channels
- Design and execute clever and customer-centric demand generation programs and events that both increase market awareness and generate qualified opportunities for sales
- Lead partner marketing initiatives that generate revenue and increase scale
- Relentless focus on measurement and date driven decision making
- Superior thought leadership strategy leveraging press and analyst communities
- Lead strategy and success in product marketing for existing products and future innovations
- Increase position in the market by raising visibility of both the industry and the differentiation of our value proposition
- Continuously measure and link product marketing to long-term value creation
- Create sales enablement strategy and deliverables that drive revenue, reduce sales cycles and increase conversion rates throughout the sales funnel
- Continuously produce best of breed sales and marketing materials
- Create value through sales enablement materials and training for multiple stakeholder teams including direct sales, inside sales, channelpartnerships and customer success
- Continuously demonstrate direct link between sales enablement methods and attributed revenue
- Create a brand identity with the customer base
- Develop quantifiable objectives to measure SaaSmarketing results and ROI
- Be a strategic contributor to the company direction and growth in order to create a unique story and customer experience
- Create and deliver a marketing strategy for rapid revenue and organizational growth
- Set vision and execute on internationalization, global expansion and opening new verticals
- Align marketing strategy & results to high-growth success metrics
- Elevate brand and marketing cloud presence and power
- Embrace and deliver on your market-facing role as storyteller
- Balance creativity & intellectual horsepower to find ways to build the business and brand awareness
- Focus on positioning the company in the minds of customers, press and analysts as the definitive leader in our industry
- 15+ years of professional experience in roles of increasing responsibility leading a marketing organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other related field
- Successful track record of recent VP Marketing experience in developing company/product messaging, competitive intelligence, sales tools, and content as well as having experience driving demand generation to develop the sales pipeline
- Track record of creating a brand and story that rises above competitors
- Metric and data driven marketing performance and proven ability to communicate goals/objectives, design and execute business plans, and interact effectively across all levels of a highly entrepreneurial organization
- Proven results overseeing product marketing for high growth marketing platform organizations
- Demonstrated success capturing market share through superior, timely and strategic thought leadership
- Highly entrepreneurial and collaborative executive with prior experience managing and scaling a Marketing team
- Capable of being the company spokesperson and the person helping define the firm’s positioning, messaging, and releases
- A marketing leader who motivates by inspiring the marketing organization and connecting business goals to their work
If this sounds like a good fit and you are open to south Florida, please submit your current resume for immediate consideration.