Come work with an exciting team in the heart of downtown San Diego. Agentology is a rapidly growing company that is in search of talented, success-minded people to grow our Marketing team. Agentology is the leading sales productivity platform for the real estate industry. We help busy real estate agents engage and qualify their internet leads, helping them run more successful, productive, and efficient businesses.
Our team is a synergistic, high-energy group. We love what we do and look forward to coming to work everyday at an office with amazing culture, passionate team members, a stocked kitchen and coffee at the ready. If you are ready to advance your career with a fun and thriving company, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for an experienced VP of Marketing of who has B2B SaaSexperience in the digitalmarketing space to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals. We?re looking for a world-class leader to effectively build and lead a team of marketers. We are a fun and driven group and expect the same from everyone on the team.
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digitalmarketing techniques. Our VP will report directly to the CEO and will oversee our internal Marketing team. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional. You should also play a significant role shaping the company?s strategic planning.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department?s activities contribute to our company?s long-term success.
- Lead strategic development and management of initiatives to drive inbound traffic, client acquisition, brand awareness and conversion
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Designing and reviewing the Marketing department?s budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Own the branding and messaging across all our marketing collateral (website, case studies, ads, email drips) and product communication
- Monitor all marketingcampaigns and improve them when necessary
- Define marketing KPIs, create dashboards and share progress with leadership team and the company
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketingevents
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company?s objectives
- Track competitors? activities
- Proven work experience as a CMO, VP of Marketing or other senior role
- Minimum of 10 years B2B marketingexperience, including a high proficiency in email, SEM, SEO, online advertising, social mediamarketing, web analytics and online best practices. Ideal experience in Software/SaaS.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketingcampaigns
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- In-depth, up-to-date knowledge of digital platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, CMS systems, CRM/marketing automation, SEO/SEM best practices, Social Media engagement & analytics, and email service providers
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field. MSc/MA a PLUS