The VP of Marketing will be responsible for designing, building, and optimizing our global customer acquisition and demand generation engine across Web and online marketing and global campaigns. This role will require close partnershipwithProduct and Field Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering.
· Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, UX, digital marketers, and vertical markets experts with a strong vision and culture of feedback. Hire the best and enable people to do the best work of their careers.
· Build, manage and optimize Splunk.com and all other customer facing web assets with an extreme focus on UX and customer acquisition for both click-to-cash and b2b lead-gen
· Define and orchestrate all online marketing, acquisition, and global campaigns efforts across global marketingchannels including web, SEM, Paid Social, webinars, email, BDR/SDR and more in partnershipwith PMM and field marketing.
· Lead a cross-company Customer Experience effort to create the best, highest velocity experience for customers to find, try, buy, and expand their usage of Splunk
· Create vertical oriented content and demand generation for targeted verticals including Financial Services, Healthcare, and Public Sector.
· Regularly measure, optimize and report out on key digital demand generation efforts to demonstrate material contribution to global pipeline generation
· Establish quantitative and qualitative means to assess and measure the success of customer experience efforts and demand generation strategies, tactics and programs.
· Work cross-functionally and cross- culturally to identify company goals, objectives and benchmarks for customer conversions and advocacy.
· Collaborate closely with talent acquisition team, to recruit and hire new team members
· Contribute to the growth and profitability of the company by ensuring high customer satisfaction rates, creating repeat customers, and creating efficiencies.
· Experience generating demand at B2B enterprise software company (preferably SaaS)
· Design, Build, and Optimize Websites and acquisition strategies - expert understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other key web technology
· Designed and executed complex, global, multi-language and cross channelmarketingcampaigns
· Demonstrated experience directing and training BDR/SDR’s.