VP of Marketing
Chegg - Santa Clara, CA
As the leading student-first connected learning platform, Chegg's Student Hub makes higher education more affordable and more accessible, all while improving student outcomes. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, CA with offices in San Francisco, New York, Portland, India, Israel, Ukraine, and Berlin. Chegg Student Hub Services Include: Chegg Study, Chegg Tutoring, Chegg Writing Tools, Test Prep, Careers Search, InternshipAdmissions, and College Admissions.
We’re looking for a results-oriented VP of Marketing Operations who will support the CMO and lead the shared service functions within Marketing. The role requires a strategic and operational skill set and will lead the SEO, Performance Marketing, CRM teams across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop the marketing strategy and plans whilst leading teams to execute, report against marketing KPI’s and deliver business results.
- Proven ability to influence matrix and internal/external partners and build high performing teams
- Data driven, understands operational risks and identifies plans to mitigate those risks
- Experiencewithmarketing analytics platforms, customer relationship management systems, segmentation and personalization strategies, and digitalmarketingchannels
- 15+ years of cross-functional marketingexperience
- Highly analytical mindset with a ROI-focused approach to marketinginvestment
- Experience leading SEO, SEM, CRM and content marketing teams
- Marketing direct-to-consumer subscription services a plus
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Santa Clara, CA
- Content Marketing: 8years
- Marketing: 8years
- SEM: 5years
- SEO: 5years