Our client is a leader in the food retail space and they wish to hire a VP of Marketing that will be responsible for establishing the brand strategy, execution of the strategy and managing the business model while driving brand performance.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Develop and manage creative and brand touch points.
- Collaborate with website development team and executive team to ensure easy interface for all access points.
- Maximize search engine optimization.
- Involvement in all brand initiative efforts, including marketing and advertising activities, to ensure effective implementation and consistency with brand strategy.
- Coaching, counseling, and developing Brand Management.
- Evaluate, recommend, and revise as necessary all communications and initiatives affecting the Brand for simplicity, readiness, usefulness, and alignment with values, focus, and timing.
- Manage relationships with outside agencies and other various partnerships.
- Develop, manage, and monitor the social media activity.
- Develop and evaluate all media plans and initiatives on both national and regional/local levels by working with agencies during the creative development process and execution of all national and regional/local advertising campaigns, including television, radio, print, outdoor, trade, and alternative media.
- Market research using internal and external resources to monitor market trends and competitors? activities, determine sales potential, analyze brand performance/positioning within various markets, and identify upcoming food trends in the industry. Evaluate and utilize gathered information and data to develop marketing strategies as well as identify issues and opportunities that will drive both brand development and sales performance.
- Develop and implement short and long-term marketing/brand objectives, strategies, and tactics to deliver against agreed upon brand, business, and financial goals.
- Creating and presenting business cases and ROI statements for marketing/advertising investments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communications or Business.
- Minimum 7 years marketing management experience required.
- Requires Restaurant or Hospitality experience
- Proven track record of directing and tracking marketing programs that build engagement and sales.
- Food marketing experience a plus.
- Broad knowledge of social media and solutions that build internal and external engagement, as well as a thorough understanding of the Internet.