EMPLOYER CURRENTLY ONLY SEEKING LOCAL CANDIDATES THAT RESIDE WITHIN A ONE HOUR COMMUTE OF COMPANY LOCATION. OUT OF AREA CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AT THIS TIME. ALSO, THE EMPLOYER WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES WITH ORACLE ERP IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE AND THOSE THAT ARE CURRENTLY WORKING IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY. THANK YOU.
Our client is seeking a VP of IT that has strong manufacturing company experience + Bachelors' degree (MBA preferred) + PMP and/or PMO certification + experience implementing Oracle ERP + waterfall and agile experience in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the EVP & CIO your highly-energetic and action-oriented style will help as you facilitate and drive change in a fast-paced environment. You will lead and contribute to the organization's innovative highly rewarding environment while driving the technology transformation.
PLEASE NOTE: Our client is only interested in considering candidates with current manufacturing experience, and a current job title of Senior Director, VP or CIO, and someone that has had current, multiple Oracle implementation experience.
As a Senior leader you drive the mission objectives and goals of the company while developing comprehensive ERP, Digital and Business Transformation initiatives that are aligned with the company's strategic plans. You are a leader of people with a strong background in business process mapping application implementation and organizational change management. Innovation and IT are synonymous at at this company. Joining the team means you will be part of an inclusive culture where you are encouraged to think out of the box. The hiring company's goal is to drive impactful business results through utilization of trending technology platforms such as digital mobile IoT CRM ERP AR/VR Cyber Security Agile BI Analytics DevOps Content Management Service Oriented Delivery and more, to pave the way forward.
Your Leadership Partner
You will work directly with the Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer to create the strategy and framework for the company s business transformation.
How You ll Be Successful
- Interact with executive level business leaders to align IT strategy and roadmap with business strategies
- Implement and lead business enhancing innovation and technology changes throughout the organization
- Lead global business transformation initiatives for complex manufacturing environments including ERP, CRM and Digital Business Transformation Experience
- Form IOT & MES strategy for Factory-of-the-Future that aligns with business vision and implement across the enterprise
- Lead and/or work within a PMO environment to monitor ongoing status of each initiative to ensure progress is aligned with the project plans
- Champion and integrate initiatives into effective and seamless development life cycle with alignment to the project management process and the PMO
- Develop monitor and control the annual IT operating and capital budgets
- Identify disruptive trends early and work with Business leaders on incorporating and mitigating them into company operations and innovation strategy
- Serve as an enabler for innovative solutions and foresee trends in technology
- Develop and enable process improvements champion standards and operational health
- Evaluate M&A strategies for technology synergies and opportunities
- Comprehend and grasp complex systems with experience in Oracle/SAP implementation
- Convey a hyper-focus on building the talent level of the team through successful talent attraction and succession planning while leading the global team
- Support and foster talent development and innovation through participation in the Innovation Council and internal Shark Tank program
Your Characteristics & Attributes
- Strong track record of leading complex global transformations; such as Digital, ERP & manufacturing
- Proven business partnership at the Executive Level
- Strong self and social confidence and tenacity; polished & persuasive communicator and presenter
- Understand how to build engagement through diverse teams and working collaboratively
- Strategic mindset to envision the future and translate into tangible strategies
- Robust analytical and strategic planning and execution skills.
- Creative decision making and problem solving skills.
- Talent to manage multiple projects accounts and deadlines simultaneously.
- Competitive drive; strong desire to win
- Ability to consistently demonstrate trustworthiness, commitment to your team, listening to understand, serving your customer, preparing and planning, and delivering the result.
Your Experience & Education
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field; MBA preferred
- 12+ years of progressive and relevant leadership practice
- Project management experience with waterfall and agile technologies
- PMP/PMO certification preferred
- Must have manufacturing industry experience
- Must have experience with Oracle ERP implementations