VP of Human Resources
$195K - $259K ($170K - $225K base + 15)
Posted on 03/19/18 by Jeremy Gnozzo
11 - 15 years experience
Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
$195K - $259K
($170K - $225K base + 15)
Posted on 03/19/18 Jeremy Gnozzo
VP of Human Resources - TOP ROLE for a Growing Company
- Manage the daily Human Resource operations including compensation and benefits administration as well as processing payroll and assessing performance.
- Create and maintain Human Resource records and files.
- Coordinate and monitor the hiring processing including recruiting and retention and manage employee relations.
- Deliver high quality Human Resource services such as staff and development training and managing individual personnel and workforce management activities.
- Establish salary ranges, offers, and compensation adjustments and make recommendations as needed.
- Develop, implement, and manage global Human Resource strategies as well as Human Resource policies within the assigned region.
- Manage the HRbudget for the assigned region and ensure department and organization goals are accomplished.
- Establish and maintain compensation policies and processes to ensure the best workforce at acceptable costs working within the corporate compensation strategy.
- Ensure employees are properly trained for current job responsibilities and developed for the futures by directing training and development activities within the assigned region.
- Ensure cost-effective benefit programs are in place for each location and are compliant with legal requirements and establishes the company as a competitive employer.
- Manage employee relations and ensure legal compliance in employee issues as they arise.
- Responsible for maintaining HRIS data integrity to ensure it meets global data standardization strategy by collaborating withHR Super Users.
- Develop and manage the global human capital management strategy by working withHR leaders and the president.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor?s Degree Human Resources or Business
- Master?s Degreedesired
- 10+ years of HR leadership experience including Talent Management and Organizational Development
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Advanced knowledge of applicable laws regarding employment practices