The Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition will be responsible for building out a world-class recruiting organization, fueling TaskUs rapid growth. The ideal candidate will be passionate about recruiting and obsessed with the candidate experience. This person will create and implement effective sourcing and selection strategies for hiring various positions ranging up to executive level.
Additionally they will;
- Provide vision, leadership, planning and management for the sourcing and recruiting teams.
- Partner and develop key relationships with business leaders, internal hiring managers, hiring teams, and other stakeholders to recommend and successfully implement innovative and effective recruitment strategies.
- Work closely with the leadership team on needs assessments and workforce planning.
- Leverage personal and professional networks, knowledge of talent communities, recruitment best practices and excellent judgment to counsel and guide hiring managers and recruiters to hire the best talent.
- Implement proactive branding strategies to elevate TaskUs reputation in the marketplace.
- Drive strong talent pipelines by utilizing effective sourcing strategies to attract high-caliber candidates through social media, labor markets and industry-relevant communities.
- Set strategic and operational direction to support organization goals and expansions.
- Track relevant recruiting metrics and provide analytics for performance management and decision-making.
- Identify and recommend new sourcing systems, processes or techniques to enhance efficiencies.
- Effectively partner with external vendors (agencies, staffing firms, research companies, etc.), and internal stakeholders (business partners, compensation and benefits, talent management) to ensure successful execution of hiring and on-boarding processes.
- 10+ years of Recruitment experience in a high volume/growth, multi-location including virtual environment.
- 8+ years management experience
- Experience in Sales, Service, Consulting or Operations
- Experience hiring global corporate roles from diverse markets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for creating a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Ability to influence internal stakeholders
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our partners’ interests and supporting their long term success through innovation and technology—powered by ridiculously smart people.
TaskUs partners with the world’s most innovative and disruptive brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an ever changing world.
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan, Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer.