Growing SAAS company is looking for a VP of Finance. Company will pay for relocation.
Sr. Director / VP Finance Role
Improved financial operations and infrastructure of SaaS company. Established financial planning and reporting, generated annual plans including P&L, Balance Sheet, and cash flow documents; Provided measurement of SaaS bookings. Managed 2nd VC equityinvestment, structured AR line and term loan. Streamlined and produced corporate and board reporting through systems and processes. Improved organization's ability to support a complex sales commission environment.
- Employer: Software company in the Fintech space; historically steady organic growth but to serve as platform for rapid growth / M&A
- Reporting: Directly to the CEO and involved in board discussions / growth strategy
- Experience: Controller, FP&A, Treasury (in that order); previous M&A transaction experience a plus
- Experience with handling debt on the company
- At least 8+ years of finance/accounting experience, should be at the director or VP level
- Bachelors degree, MBA preferred
- Experience with defining processes in finance department and structuring for growth
- Experience with operational transformation across various departments in the company
- Experience with implementing financial accounting software like Netsuite, Intacct, etc. (needed)
- Preferred Experience: Software, SaaS, Payments technology experience, Point of Sale (POS) technology, (in that order); even if it was in a previous company (immediately before current employer).