Career Opportunity: VP of Finance with Scanreco in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a strategic thinker who can set the North American operations on the path of growth and stability? Do you excel at financial control and operational support? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
Scanreco is a Swedish owned leading developer and manufacturer of radio remote controls for industrial applications, cranes and machinery manufacturers. With over 34 years of experience in radio control and radio frequency technology, Scanreco has established itself as a worldwide leader in safe radio remote controls. Our global presence is supported by an expanding network of subsidiaries and distributors.
We are seeking a dynamic and talented VP of Finance to lead financial control of North American operations. You will work collaboratively with the regional management team for North America and the Group CFO in Sweden. The Scanreco Finance Team in Stockholm, Vancouver, and Cincinnati is responsible for accounting, financial closing and reporting, financialforecasting, taxes, transfer pricing, business control and general support to the Operations. As the VP of Finance, you will:
- Oversee the finance department of the US and Canadian organizations.
- Maintain financial compliance with respect to Scanreco financial policies including internal control.
- Ensure efficient operational processes including KPI's, risk and control measures.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and management of the region's yearly business strategy, objectives and key results.
- Spearhead and support business development initiatives that are consistent with the Scanreco Group's overall strategy.
- Aid the President and Group CFO in the management of complex contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required.
- Develop forecasts on a regular basis (quarterly) to be approved by the President and Board and help ensure each department adheres to them.
- Oversee and ensure accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financialreporting to Parent company according to Swedish GAAP.
- Maintain oversight and insure accuracy of records such as AR, AP, Inventory, Fixed assets, etc.
- Hire, train and terminate staff as needed in the assigned departments.
- Handle employee relations, training, performance management and improvement systems in the departments assigned.
- Ensure high customer service, client satisfaction, accurate documentation and data records, client and vendor file integrity.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Accounting.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Experience with contract negotiations.
- Power user of Excel and databases to drive reporting.
- Knowledge/Skill set of:
- Accounting principles under GAAP and IFRS rules.
- Economic and accounting principles and practices including standard cost method for product costing, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to travelinternationally to Canada monthly.