As an organization, we value people who are dedicated and innovative and we reward them with challenging work, competitive pay, solid benefits, equity participation, career growth, and personal development.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Manage key prospect relationships, with field sales reps and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Build manage and deliver a sales forecast
- Grow and develop sales team and sales talent
- Manage remote enterprise/mid-market sales teams, as process-driven leader
- Build, manage and deliver sales forecast
- Manage sales from pipeline creation through contract negotiations with Finance/Legal
- SalesForcereporting and dashboard review
- Develop a thriving sales culture based on performance and accountability
- Become proficient with our software and participate in presentations to potential clients
- Supports and participates in dynamic weekly sales meetings, and other meetings as needed to achieve team goals
- Build strong collaborative relationships between Sales and otherinternal departments especially Customer Success and Marketing
- Support Marketing and Branding efforts at both the National and Regional levels by attending National and Regional trade shows, conferences, industry events and speaking engagements
- Up to 70% travel
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 8+ years’ experience scaling a SaaS, healthcare related sales team
- Must have the ability to lead and drive a national sales team and consistently delivering forecasting revenue
- Must have proven track-record of leading sales teams through inception, planning and development of strategic processes and efficiencies
- Must have proven experience collaborating with Marketing and Customer Success to ensure that the field sales effort is highly efficient
- A proven track-record of possessing strong negotiation skills and high closing rate
We believe in equal employment and advancement opportunities for all people, based on ability, potential and record of accomplishment.