VP of Engineering / Product Development
11 - 15 years experience • Biotech/Pharma
KforceTechnology is currently seeking a Vice President of Engineering / Product Development to join our client based in Poway, CA. This is an excellent opportunity! If you have been in a leadership position and have impeccable communication skills, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume today to find out more about this position.
* Collaborate with Commercial Teams and Technical Teams to bring products from concept to commercialization within an agreed budget and timeline * Lead and manage Software, Physics, as well as Test and Data Engineering managers and their teams
* Provide guidance and oversight regarding design and implementation * Assist engineering managers to achieve higher levels of discipline, quality, and accountability * Collaborate with other senior technical leaders to establish and enforce
*Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science *Preferred graduate degree/MBA in related field
* 10+ years software development management
* At least 5+ years in a commercial software development environment leading to delivery of enterprise software solutions to external customers * 10+ years of direct management of software and quality assurance engineers; 2+ years of vendor management and negotiation *Security industry
*Experience with a software/hardware product is highly desirable
* Management of multiple projects simultaneously through at least two full release cycles (Inception through Deployment)
* Strong communication, listening, negotiation, and facilitation skills; team leadership; comfortable with conflict management * Management of team through ISO Certification * Leadership skills * Effective communication skills * Problem-solving skills * Ability to multitask and prioritize
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals. Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.