Title: VP of Engineering
Position: Full-time Salaried
Reports to: SRVP of Engineering
Location: Paducah KY
Salary Range: $100, – 125,
Strong Engineering Background in the Tug/Towing/Barge industry, 25-35% travel
Responsibilities for the Vice President of Engineering will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and repair of 55+ river vessels resulting in reliable equipment that meets both internal expectations and customer demands.
- Manage all major repairs, dry-docking, and all associated costs.
- Manage all repairs and dry-dock projects from an operational and budgetary standpoint
- Regularly working with the Vice President of Operations and Vice President of Compliance to ensure all USCG Regulations are consistently being met
- Working closely with Chief engineers to support their professional growth
- Coordinating with all other divisions to ensure timeliness of repairs and maintenance.
- Managing the shore side engineering river division to include budgets, projects and fleet support.
Suitable candidates will have:
- At least 6 years' experience in a supervisory role, preferably with river tugs and barges
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related program
- Ability to implement newer, more efficient processes for day to day operations to meet long term goals
- Strong leadership background with the ability to be a team player
If you are looking to join one of the fastest growing marine transportation businesses and leading providers of marine transportation services, do not hesitate to reach out to me for more details.
Candidates must have U.S.A. working rights, Valid Driver's License and the ability to obtain a TWIC Card.