Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Overall responsibility for the financial and operational performance of customer acquisition across all digital platforms.
- Develop annual marketing plans including investment by digitalchannel and market segment.
- Serve as an internal beacon of change and thought leader for the marketing team, pushing forward new ideas and creating a high-performance, digitally-oriented organization.
- Identify new channels, products and offers to improve response rates and market penetration.
- Evaluate marketing impact on eCommerce sales and call volume; leverage customer insights and marketing analytics to make real-time changes to positively impact business.
- Partner with IT to link digital customer data with the call center to create a more consumer-centric and effective marketing strategy.
- Build strong relationships across the broader DISH organization including retention, direct and brand marketing as well as sales, IT and operations to develop integrated marketing programs.
- Design a world-class digital marketing team and populate with best-in-class talent well versed in digital, social and emerging channels.
Year one critical success factors:
- Increase the total number of new subscribers (Video and Broadband)
- Reduce the cost-per-acquisition (CPA) on new subs
- Increase NPV of new subscribers (customer quality)
- Profitably upsell existing customers, increasing ARPU (average revenue per user)
- Establish and maintain confidence and trust of internal clients
- Build, lead and develop an outstanding team
Skills - Experience and Requirements
Professional Experience and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will be a seasoned and innovative digital marketing executive who is best-in-class in terms of customer acquisition. This individual will have a track record of growing a large-scale B2C online business with a high customer service component and high volume. S/he will have a deep understanding of customer lifetime value, recurring revenue and subscription-based business models. S/he will also need to be nimble, creative and influential to evolve and push the business forward.
The ideal candidate will have experience in roles combining marketing, eCommerce, customer insights, data analysis and business execution in a multi-channel, complex environment. In keeping with the DISH culture, the ideal candidate should be high energy, driven, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Undergraduatedegreerequired; MBA or advanced degreepreferred.