5 - 7 years
Posted 209 days ago
Job Title: VP of Customer Support
Department: Customer Support
Exemption Status: Exempt
Reports To: President/CEO
Summary of Responsibilities:
ISI is looking for an experienced customer support leader with experience in the software industry (SaaSexperience a plus) to join our growing team! The VP of Customer Support will be responsible for leading the account management and technical support teams with overall responsibility and accountability for customer success and satisfaction. This is a key position that will work across ISI?s Executive team to enhance customer satisfaction by effectively managing the post-sales software and support operations.
1. Ensure the Customer Support Team is focused on delivering exceptional service, making the customer the primary focus and continuing to sustain strong customer relationships
2. Enhance the current implementation process to ensure smooth and successful on-boarding of new customers
3. Enhance existing customer relationships, identifying strategies designed to strengthen customer longevity
4. Develop operational and strategic plans and budgets. Manage the overall utilization of Department resources and measure and report on productivity, effectiveness and customer service levels. Recommend and report on metrics to help manage the effectiveness of departmental procedures and practices.
5. Recruit, hire, train, and develop appropriate customer support staff. Perform performance evaluations and measures individual?s goal attainment toward building a high-performance culture.
6. Develop and maintain departmental practices, procedures, documentation and systems with a focus on reducing customer churn and improving the customer experience across the full customer lifecycle from close of sale to implementation and post-sales support.
7. Evaluate all performance evaluations and institute appropriate Key Performance Indicators to improve customer service, increase customer retention, expansions, and renewals.
8. Serve as a senior-level escalation for customer issues and ensure that these issues are appropriately presented and addressed appropriately within the organization.
9. Manage Service Cloud customer support/ticketing system. Work across leadership within the organization, including Accounting and IT, to ensure seamless resolutions to customer issues.
1. Manages the Customer Service technical database systems. Participates in the management of other related systems including the accounting system and Q&A. Participate in integrating these system where appropriate
10. Maintain current knowledge of technology changes and issues as they relate to customer support.
11. Participate as a member of ISI?s Executive Leadership Team.
Education and Minimum Experience Required:
Bachelor?s degree (BA/BS) with a minimum of 5years of Customer Service/Call Center leadership experience in one or more of the Software/Telecom/Technology/Cloud Services industries.