Transform the way the world runs networks
As Regional VP of Customer Success, you will support Sandvine’s Delivery and Customer Support functions within the Customer Success organization. The ideal candidate would be expected to work strategically and effectively in the delivery, provisioning, support and ongoing expansion of Sandvine business. Also expected to be a driver of process and project initiatives. Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
This role will require a very strong understanding of support and services sales, delivery operations, reporting, services finance functions, services product development, partner and subcontracting agreements, statements of work and resource management. The candidate should demonstrate core Program Management competencies, including communication, project management, technical design and presentation skills.
Experience in a sales position is an asset.
- Partner with PMO to align execution plan for programs and projects
- Manage regional technical resources delivering customer solutions
- Manage Resident Engineer/Consulting Engineer/Principle Data Consultant activities in region
- Partner with Sales/Sales Engineers to determine best approach for solutions and support of each customer
- Manage Customer Technical Support for customer escalations and trouble resolution
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Revenue accounting and reconciliation: interact and coordinate with Finance to reconcile transactions for services; analyze and identify transaction issues and work with the appropriate teams in assisting to correct; analysis of sales achievement and accounting driven reports
- Reporting and analysis: provide various forms of business performance analysis and reporting to the management team; identify additional reporting and analysis needs; work with the various systems and cross-functional teams to develop the appropriate reporting or dashboard solutions
What Skills You Bring
- A minimum of 10 years of field experience in Sales, Professional Services and/or Managed Services
- Significant financialexperience preferably in services and supportfinancial management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and results in operational improvements and managing major sales, projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in an fast pace, cross functional environment
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Persuasive with details and facts
- University degree in computer science, business or finance
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and vacation from day one
- Commitment to employee health and well-being (e.g. on-site chiropractor and massage therapist, work from home opportunities, monthly fitness challenges)
- Daily lunch delivery services
- Fun work environment that includes team events, sports leagues, on-site gaming + complementary drinks and snacks