Cloudinary is the leading provider of media management solutions, powering the trusted, award-winning visual experiences for many of your favorite brands. Cloudinary is the de facto media platform standard for developers and non-technical brand managers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. With more than 30 billion assets under our management and 6,500 customers worldwide, we’re always looking for exceptional people to help us reach for the cloud.
We’re offering a rare opportunity to join one of the most promising SaaS companies out there.
At Cloudinary we are building the world’s best platform for end-to-end media management, serving developers, marketers, creatives, and other audiences. We serve thousands of companies, from startups and SMBs to global brands. The company is at an exciting stage, rapidly expanding its product offering, entering new market segments, and extending the customer base.
We are looking for an experienced VP of CS to lead our world-class CS team and help drive customer satisfaction, product adoption, and business growth. You will be shaping Cloudinary's CS strategy and collaborate with product, engineering, sales, and other teams. As our VP of CS, you will be reporting to the COO.
We are proud of our fun, collaborative, and growth-minded work culture, great Glassdoor score, being included in Forbes Cloud top 100 and winning the best place to work several times.
- Leading, expanding, and mentoring the Customer Success teams through strategy and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) along with hiring, coaching, and developing a world-class team
- Driving customer lifetime value through customer journey; bring programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions, including striking the right balance for the services and support offered to our broad range of customer segments - Large Enterprise, Mid-market, SMB, and Free/Open
- Partnering closely with our sales teams to retain and grow customer accounts, and to engage with leaders at customers organizations to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them
- Partner closely with product and engineering teams to ensure product-market fit and great service level
- Strong empathy for customers
- A track record of building and managing large SaaS Customer Success teams in organizations with more than $100M recurring revenue
- Experience in expanding adoption footprint at enterprise customers globally, preferably in the NORAM and EMEA markets
- Experience managing support, CSM/TAM, and professional services teams
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Technology oriented. Technical ability to speak to customers will be a plus
- Effective and productive collaborator to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Preferred locations: Santa Clara or Israel