Job ID: 117166
Develop and implement strategic plans to enhance the Company’s ability to meet the needs of the Company in one or more of the following areas: financial planning, credit, collections, accounts receivable, and fiscal needs of the Company. Develop and plan the long term strategic goals for improvements of processes, policies. Develop and execute both short term and long terms goals.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 35%- Develop strategic direction; improve processes and policies. Drive the overall strategy and execution for the defined financial area. This includes overseeing ongoing performance, developing and implementing strategic improvements to Interline’s business and participating in the development of the Company’s strategic plan.
- 30%- Develop and maintain policies within defined financial area (examples – credit & collections, financial planning, accounts receivable) across multiple end markets. Address escalated financial issues and high risk matters or accounts as necessary. Perform analysis using financial information and/or credit reports.
- 35%- Lead a top-tier financial organization dedicated to helping the company attain its growth and profitability goals. Develop a can-do, goal-oriented, entrepreneurial environment that stresses employee performance, teamwork, management credibility and success. Cultivate a high-performance team through coaching and feedback.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reports to CEO Interline Brands/SVP Home Depot and has four direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 20% to 50% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelors Degree.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 10 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity tomove about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Extensive knowledge within the financial area defined
- Proven Record of implementing process improvement change
- Excellent Data Analytical Skills – to include Risk and Financial Analytics Modeling
- Ability to manage associates in several locations
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge of SOX Internal Compliance
- Experience with executing credit strategies including adjusting credit limits
- Will address escalated credit files and high risk accounts as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to perform credit analysis using financial information and credit reports
- 10 + years of leading a collections/credit/risk team.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Ethics, drive, perseverance, learning orientation, dealing with ambiguity
- Reasoning, excellent organization, analytical, communication, problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership/vision and interpersonal skills, exceptional communication, critical thinking
- Business acumen, organized, developed negotiation skills, persuasion and influence, timemanagement, problem solving and understanding of technology
- Ability to present to all internal and external levels including executive teams