$250K - $500K*
Summary: Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the VP of Corporate Operations will strategize, formulate, develop, communicate and implement business plans for day to day corporate operations and compliance. He/she will have direct responsibility for Accounting, Finance, Credit, Human Capital, Risk Management and Legal along with appropriate compliance. This person will provide vision, focus, leadership, coaching, and organizational development throughout the HCMA organization.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities:
• Development and leadership for organization.
• Administer compliance across the organization that are in line with the parent company's guideline
• Mentor and develop department managers.
• Organization, leadership and guidance in each departments' management.
Accounting and Finance
· Develop strategic plans and policies for financial reporting, budget and compliance.
· Safeguard company assets along with
Valid through: 2020-5-20