The Real Estate Development & Construction Recruitment team at International Search Consultants is partnering with a growing Real Estate & Development Company in the greater Charlotte, NC area to recruit candidates for a Vice President of Construction.
The successful candidate for the Vice President of Construction will have these general responsibilities . . .
- Provide strategic direction, leadership, coaching and mentoring to the Construction Operations Management team.
- Develop operational plans, identify resources and ensure optimal execution within the region.
- Develop objectives and measure performance.
- Benchmark operational performance against plan.
- Proactively identify risks, create and implement contingency plans to minimize risk.
- Identify new construction opportunities in multifamily, commercial, industrial, healthcare, and hospitality sectors.
Requirements for Vice President of Construction include:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- Must have 10+ years of construction leadership experience in operations, financial management, project management and a strong business acumen.
- Proven track record of success in the construction space and achieving goals and objectives.
- Ability to develop performance metrics and measure performance against benchmarks, and increase revenue and profit.
- Must have a passion for building and growing a business.
- Proven success in building partnerships and motivating and coaching associates for success.
- Must have excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, organizational, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
This position offers an excellent compensation, bonus and benefits package!
Know someone you think would be a great fit? We pay a $500 referral fee for any names that turn into hires for this position! Rest assured, we keep referral sources confidential unless directed otherwise.