$80K — $100K *
Rooftop Solutions & Fox Valley Filter is a Manufacturer, Rooftop Maintenance and Air Filtration Distributor, based in Naperville IL. We specialize is selling and servicing to the following: Restaurant, Industrial, Property, Contractor and Construction industries to name a few. Located in Naperville, Illinois our mission is to provide a premier customer experience to restaurants, commercial property owners, and industrial clients, to satisfy any grease, air filtration and UVGI Sanitizing needs on a National and Local level.
Our products are assembled in Naperville IL with only suppliers of raw materials from the USA. The patented product contains a proprietary filter system, is UL listed and is available to ship within 24 hours in most instances. The Grease Guard Rooftop Defense System® is the most comprehensive rooftop grease containment system on the market and is installed on over 20,000+ rooftops nationwide.
Who We are looking for:A Vice President-Company Operations whom will be the second in the chain of command and will report directly to the President/CEO. The person we are seeking is a self-motivated and results-driven individual to direct and manage our organization’s business activities and to implement our business strategies and programs. This highly responsible individual will be expected to run day-to-day operations and guiding general business strategy. Duties include allocating budget resources, ensuring policies and procedures set in place are being followed, monitoring and motivating staff, ensuring good customer service, overseeing hiring and scheduling staff, tracking cash flow and setting sales goals for the teams.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Your direct report team consists of a VP of Sales, VP of Key Accounts, Director of Field Sales, Director of Revenue & Logistics. Additionally, you will have a Warehouse Manager and an internal operations support staff.
Skills and qualifications:
· Keen strategic thinking and planning
· Understanding of budget management and financial monitoring
· Excellent leadership skills, including goal setting, motivating, training and mentorship
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, speaking and active listening
· Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
· Meticulous attention to detail, organization and time management
· Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment
· Computer literate
· Proactive nature
$ 80K to $100K salary plus bonus to start, but will depend on level of education and experience.
· Company Car
· Company Credit Card for Travel and Expenses
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
· 401 K
· Flexible Paid Time-Off and Holidays
· Fun, Engaging Work Environment
· Casual Business Dress Code
· Company Luncheons, Outings & Sporting Events
You can learn more about us by visiting our websites:
Valid through: 11/11/2021