The VP, Commercialization position oversees management of all commercialization and subject matter experts to produce products in the most cost-effective manner within quality standards.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide integration planning/project management for key business growth and productivity initiatives
- Build and manage the commercialization team to improve scalability, streamline existing processes and identify new and ground-breaking technology
- Manage the company?s product portfolio by overseeing all aspects of new product development from idea to benchtop to full-scale production.
- Supply chain lead on new product offerings/commercialization, capital expenditure request development, material readiness, and scale up efforts
- Lead API (Accelerated Process Improvement) supply chain cost improvement efforts. Ensuring annual target achievement and steering team effectiveness.
- Manage business simplification efforts, including SKU rationalization, packaging standardization component/specification consolidation.
- Provide project management support to assign strategic enabler initiatives-i.e. material supply, asset optimization, and North America sourcing projects.
- Business effective resource alignment and business initiative prioritization. Facilitation of monthly Business Enabler meetings to executive staff
- Lead business-planning effort (strategic plan, operating plan, capital plan) to Business Unit and plant locations
- Support business unit supply chain KPIs, quality improvements, productivity, and new technology strategies
- Business Acumen.
- Change Agent.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
This position is directly responsible for leading managers of the division and indirectly responsible for all employees within the division.
This job operates in a professional office environment and out in the field. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and manufacturing sites can be loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
This position requires heavy travel.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor?s degree (BS/BA) in business administration, industrialengineering, or related field.
10 or more years of experience managing manufacturing plants.
Knowledge of industrialengineering, human resources laws and regulations, and employee relations skills.
Preferred Education and Experience
Experience managing manufacturing plants in the apparel industry.
Prior experience managing a distribution center.
Experience in working with manufacturing-based technology.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position does not approve visa requirements, H1-B sponsorship, special clearances, etc. Submittal and clearance of drug and background screening to meet Company Policy expectation.
MMMG provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMMG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
MMMG expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MMMG employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- industrialengineering, human resources laws and regulations: 10 years (Required)
- Managing Manufacturing Plants: 10 years (Required)
- Lead API supply chain cost improvement efforts: 10 years (Required)
- supply chain KPIs, quality improvements: 10 years (Required)
- SKU rationalization, packaging standardization components: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)