JumpCrew is a customer acquisition platform that integrates sales and digital marketing to help clients grow brand awareness, leads, and revenue. JumpCrew is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic people who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, and are brave enough to not wear a seat belt in a rocket ship so you can lean closer to the stars; then JumpCrew could be the place for you!
JumpCrew is looking for a VP of Client Success who will play a key role in driving customer retention, product utilization, business transformation, and revenue expansion by using past sales metrics. You will analyze what is driving sales with existing customers to determine how to draw in new business. Having a deep understanding of customers and their needs. We are looking for someone who can build processes for the customer success team to simplify escalation management. Would you be interested in being a key player with one of the Top Tech Startups in Nashville?
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing a client success team. Have a history of analyzing client success data to determine retention among customers. You will have the ability to de-escalate issues with customers and be the voice for leadership. This person will have a passion for coaching and mentoring the client success team. This role will have oversight of the team and need to have a leader mentality.
- Partner with sales leadership, client success team, and your managers to develop and execute strategies that create successful, growing customers
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers pain points and the way that the client success team solves those then using that knowledge to build processes that up-level our teams.
- Drive customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; promoting advertisement features to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Evangelize and drive the long-term strategy for our client success team
- Actively engage in account strategy and a part of executing the strategy for select accounts
- Establish, track, and measure customer success effectiveness and performance
- Recruit, build, and lead a high performing, collaborative, empowered customer success team
- Create and document best practices that are shared within and beyond the team.
- Take a lead role in onboarding, developing and continuous coaching of the team
- Have experience with hyper-growth and demonstrated leadership to make rapid decisions and problem-solving in a growing environment.
- 6+ years of experience in managing a customer-facing organization
- Experience building and managing Customer Success and or Professional Services teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 2+ years understanding and reporting Salesforce data
- Must have experience analyzing past client data and interpreting trends to prevent churn while increasing client retention
- Ability to move quickly and iterate at a fast paced startup
- Ideal candidate will have pre and post sales experience
- A strong customer advocate with the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers with escalated issues
- A track record of developing and mentoring great talent, and building and motivating high achieving teams
- The skills to be a data-driven decision maker, with a willingness to experiment and iterate
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leadership style with the ability to inspire others
- Proven ability to motivate and focus teams
- Location: Home-based remote opportunity!
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunity
- Generous tenure-based PTO plan
- 9 company holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Learning and career growth opportunities
JumpCrew is on a mission to help good businesses grow into great companies. The key to this transformation is the careful application of digital marketing and sales. This is a gradual process, and each of our products represents a step in the journey to building a thriving enterprise.
Whether it’s driving awareness on social media, producing more leads from marketing, or getting sales to close more deals, JumpCrew has a solution to help businesses move forward.