Our client is a market-leading provider of cloud unified communications, VoIP, SIP trunking, hosted PBX, and connectivity solutions. Their managed services have earned over 50 industry awards, plus top honors for their channel program and telecom products. They are hiring a VP of Channel Sales to drive market share for their voice and data solutions.
The VP of Channel Sales will oversee project workflows and operations. They will unite the company?s large indirect sales network to improve the sales workflow and increase market share. Their attention to quality and results throughout the sales cycle will support the company?s commitment to world-class service.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus generous PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, cell phone allowance, corporate membership discounts, and other perks.
- Strong culture of growing staff from the ground up, including career advancement and company-sponsored industry certifications.
- Company is privately held, stable, debt-free, and has strongly diversified financials.
- Industry reputation as an outstanding carrier and a leader in emerging cloud technologies, as well as a range of industry-renowned unified communications solutions.
- High degree of visibility and access to C-level executives; influence project scopes, plans, and budgets.
- Company has won over 50 industry awards for outstanding products, customer service, and national footprint.
- Company is anti-bureaucracy, low red-tape, and results-focused.
- Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Manage a channel sales team consisting of direct reports and senior team members. Lead regular status meetings, mentoring, and coaching.
- Develop channel partner development strategies and sales campaign strategies to build market share within key areas.
- Drive measureable improvements in channel sales team performance. Measure effectiveness of other sales processes as needed.
- Manage channel team?s budget and establish department-wide objectives.
- Track SLAs and keep ahead of the expanding service needs of customers and clients.
- Participate in contract reviews with third-party vendors, stakeholders, and end clients.
- Collaborate with global telecom service providers in development and blueprinting of operations and strategy plans.
- 9+ years of sales experience within the unified communications / telecom industry, with a heavy focus on channel partner and indirect sales programs.
- Bachelor?s degree in IT, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of team leadership experience, with a strong focus on coaching, leading, and mentoring individual contributors.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Familiarity with the technology behind carrier networks, order submission, directory listing, toll free numbers, and local number portability.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.