s judgment, and a passion for solving problems. Experience working in an Enterprise SaaS/Software environment is strongly preferred.
In terms of executive scope, the VP of Business Operations & Analytics will own multiple Operations & Insights teams (with Revenue Operations being the largest), our Data Science team focused on business insights, and related company wide project management operations. As a business partner across the company, you will closely work with peer VPs and Board members to generate timely insights and company performance measurement systems (metrics) in order to make informed and trusted decisions for our Company.
We value strategic insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
As our VP Business Operations and Analytics, you will:
- Enable the business to run fast and smart: You will own company wide metrics development, measurement and ongoing reporting at all levels of the company. You will be goaled with empowering the operations teams to work with their business partners to grow in alignment with company goals and investment plans
- Transform and scale operations with data insights: You will be required to have a deep understanding of key business processes and identify areas for innovation and scaling, using the power of Data Science and Business analytics to vastly improve operations.
- Build data models and analytical methods to power growth: Partner with customer facing and IT teams to build a world class pipeline generation engine to fuel the growth in both current and future market segments. Identify new opportunities to leverage our data and systems to improve business performance
- Align organization around key goals and priorities. Collaborate with the leadership and finance teams to align operational goals with our financial plan, and develop a method to evaluate the return on investment across the business.
To be successful, you'll need:
- MBA preferred; Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering a plus
- 10+ years of experience in a top management consulting firm and/or high growth SaaS company in an executive leadership role in operations and analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including PowerPoint.