Coding Dojo is developing new ways to leverage our expertise in creating boot camps and our Learning Management System to bridge the digital skills divide within enterprise environments.
ABOUT CODING DOJO
Coding Dojo is a global education technology company that offers a three-full-stack computer programming bootcamp, as well as courses on Data Science and other emerging technologies. The innovative curriculum and Learning Management System are designed to train students to become self-sufficient developers, regardless of their technical background. We also make it a mission to support underserved communities and increase diversity in the tech industry.
This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and make a positive impact in many people's lives. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you're interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you'll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
- Professional experience as an Enterprise Business Development Manager
- Research, identify and contact potential clients for Coding Dojo
- Overall ownership responsibility for a sales pipeline from lead development to deal close
- Provide clients with a clear understanding of the products and services that Coding Dojo provides
- Facilitate meetings and calls, strategically partnering with Coding Dojo’s Leadership Team
- Open conversations with Fortune 1000 companies around workforce reskilling / retraining / talent onboarding and apprenticeships
- Lead prep, deck creation and follow up
- Produce and deliver, meeting all deadlines, exceeding client expectations and projected sales goals
- Gather and report on client metrics
- Participate in professional training, so you stay abreast of industry trends
- Develop and build your team to scale with business growth
- Strategic outbound prospecting
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
You must have proficient Account Management + Sales experience. Please ensure you meet or exceed the following:
- B.S. degree in business management, or related degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years of Project Management and sales experience
- History of driving results
- Ability to build rapport both internally and externally
- Excel at communicating plans, progress and challenges to stakeholders
- Experience in building a department from the ground up
- Problem solver, adaptive, and scrappy
- Experience in Google Drive, Microsoft Suite, CRM systems (preferably Hubspot), and LinkedIn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have reliable internet and equipment to perform all job duties
WE'D LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU IF...
- You are a highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills who can forge, guide, nurture, lead and retain our B2B client relationships
- You are willing to travel when circumstances are safe and if there is ever a need
- You are passionate about learning, helping others, and making a positive impact in the world
- You’re a go getter, innovative, and thrive in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment