VP of Business Development - 1
We are open for candidates located anywhere in US near a major airport
Travel to regional conferences , national conferences, trade shows
Serve as a key leader in the growing startup company by developing new customers and contracts for automotive auction market.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy some travel for conferences and client meetings balanced with time at corporate headquarters and establish yourself as a market expert and business development catalyst in online automotive auction sector.
Initiate, run, and be ultimately responsible for bird-dogging and convincing new clients to use company’s product, developing lead strategyprocess and successful handoff of newly developed or expanded business to appropriate implementation personnel in such a fashion as to achieve corporate targets of market penetration, revenue and margin metrics.
Support the tracking and reporting (of pipelines, success rates, costs, financial performance, etc.) pertaining to the Company’s business development efforts in a timely, accurate, and comprehensive fashion.
Develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge regarding all products, services, infrastructure, and operations of the Company to achieve optimal insight into the Company’s product development, capabilities, support, and functionality requirements.
Serve as one of company's ambassadors to the market as a representative at industry conferences, a developer of relationships with potential clients, a generator of direct marketing outreach and as a key team member for on-site sales meetings with potential clients.
Participate with product and business development leadership in the strategic development of initiatives to identify product and system enhancements which may improve client appeal, process flow, and overall Company business function, industry reputation, and financial performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Deep knowledge and experience in automotive space, specifically with dealer wholesale vehicle acquisition and sellingprocess, auction environment, institutional sellers de-fleeting process.
2. Have multitude of personal connections within the industry.
3. An aptitude for defining and managing a salesprocess including lead generation, proposal development, oral presentations and contract negotiation for evolving services offerings;
4. Strong interpersonal skills both internally and externally; outgoing, highly professional and mature demeanor, attention to detail and documentation discipline.
5. We are looking for a candidate with strong experienceselling to automotive auctions.
6. Should have experienceselling to auction houses and car dealers.
7. We are open for candidates located anywhere in US near a major airport
8. Travel to regional conferences , national conferences, trade shows
9. What is the candidate’s expected base salary?
10. What is the candidate’s current location?
11. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?